Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good make-up foundation that...?

What is a pretty good liquid foundation that covers up blemishes, but is light and won't cause me to break out?


Preferably something I could just buy from Target. I'm buying it before I go on a trip, so I can't go to Clinique or anywhere else before I leave. otherwise, something that I could just buy temporarily? so you can throw out brands like MAC/Clinique, etc. and I can buy it when I get back home.





Anyway. I've been using L'oreal True Match foundation, and it's been causing me to break out. Any suggestions?What is a good make-up foundation that...?
I always liked the Maybelleine mousse stuff that comes in a little tub. I used to use it all the time but wanted a change. I use an Avon foundation now. It's okay. I may switch back to Maybelleine since my skin seems to be clearer lately.





If you can find an Avon rep, you can ask her for samples. If she wants your business, she'll get them for you!What is a good make-up foundation that...?
dream matte mousse is good, and they make a foundation too. its maybelline and its called dream liquid mousse. it gives you an airbrushed look and covers up real nice. just make sure your skin is clean and moisturized before you put it on. you can get it at walmart, cvs, or any place like that.
Does it have to be liquid?


My favourite foundation which isnt liquid (unfortunately)


is Elizabeth Arden, perfect tone for me and it smells really nice too


but its 拢10 for one


so if you wanna spend that much for a good complexion be my guest, i do.
Physicians Formula Liquid Foundation


http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>


This is also sold at Target, it is just not on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment