Monday, August 23, 2010

HELP: mineral make up foundation match?

i am just getting into mineral make up and i wanted to order some from fyrinnae and bare escentuals. what do you think would be my best color match?





here is a picture of me. please take into account the flash (it doesnt make much of a different but it still does). and that i dont want to look unnaturally tan. and that my neck is in fact darker than my face it is NOT the flash playing tricks on your eyes hahah. THANKS.





http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l20/SPARKLEshaikh/IMG_0874.jpgHELP: mineral make up foundation match?
Hey,


For Bare Escentuals i would say you are a golden medium.


this site helped alot: http://www.sephora.com/brands/bare-escen鈥?/a>


For fyrinnae: tigereye looks about right!





;]





HELP: mineral make up foundation match?
I'm a filipina and I have the same skin tone as you. when I got my mineral makeup I ended getting the darkest one. cuz the choices were like fair, medium, and dark. I got the darkest one and it works well for me








hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment