Saturday, August 21, 2010

Giirls :) Make up - Foundation?

Okay ,


Does any one use cream before applying foundation ?


%26amp; Do you use a damp sponge or ... to rub it in ?


Giirls :) Make up - Foundation?
i used to put cream but it just makes it oily. if you do put cream leave it fro about 15minutes so it can sink in and then add the foundation. you can watch some of these videos, they help http://www.videojug.com/tag/applying-fou鈥?/a>


Giirls :) Make up - Foundation?
yes, u must use some cream before foundation
What do you mean CREAM God? people these days. You mean a moisturizer Yes your suppoue to always use a ''CREAM'' People say if you wet your sponnge it helps not absorb your makeup but I think that BS Im not apply wet anything to my face, I think it will ruin your makeup, just use a sponge and smooth it on your skin BLEND BLEND BLEND
i use a primer, and its not greasy at all.


but it locks in moisture.





and as for sponges... i just use my fingers! so much easy. i find using a sponge would wipe it off more than put it on.
i put moisturiser on before i put foundation on to make my foundation go on smoother.


i've only been doing this because i've been too lazy to get some primer. you should apply primer to your face before you slap on the foundation.





I just use my fingers to rub in mine, but you should use a brush, not a sponge. A proffessional foundation brush will give you that airbrushed celebrity look.





x
i use egyptian magic by mecca cosmetica before i apply foundation. it smooths my skin right out, gives it a beautiful glow and gives my foundation a much more natural look. it is one of the best products ever!
I use a moisturizer. Don't use hand lotion or anything because it will make your foundation cakey and unblendable.





I use my fingers to apply moisturizer or a cheap foundation brush.
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment