Monday, August 23, 2010

Question For Girls About Make-Up Foundation?? (I'm a guy, lol)?

Okay so over the weekend I was in Malibu and I saw this really hot girl sitting with a bunch of her girlfriends and she was applying make up in an oh so beautiful way and then she finished off with this beautiful creme colored foundation and her face looked absolutely flawless ( not like a weird tramp like some girls) and gorgeous. Her face looked like something out of a magazine ad for make up......she caught me staring at her and she asked me if I would like to ask her something and I did but I felt too embarrassed........but I do want to ask girls, where do u learn to wear make up so well (well at least some girls do) and do you think its weird if a 20 year old guy noticed your a detail like that and commented on it??Question For Girls About Make-Up Foundation?? (I'm a guy, lol)?
We learn with practice! Most girls start using tiny bits of make up when we're 12 or 13, so, when we're older most of us are pretty good at it.





I just got complimented recently on my make up, actually. It made me soooo happy! I would have been even more flattered if it had been a guy who had complimented me!Question For Girls About Make-Up Foundation?? (I'm a guy, lol)?
Haha. Well I would love to get commented about my make up. It shows that the guy is looking at something OTHER than the girls breast/butt, which it's hard to find a guy like that. Haha.


Well when we first start off wearing make up, it's mainly experimenting until you find the right look, and as you go on, you just learn new tips and keep learning.
Most girls would probably just think your gay. But if you compliment your girlfriend or something, she would be happy you complimented her. We learn about makeup from experience.
I learn how to apply makeup from many excellant makeup gurus. I actually think it's kinda sweet, since most guys think makeup is fake, and what not.
no it is not weird at all lol :3





the way I learn how to do make up is I look up tutorials on youtube, talk to my friends ask them what makeup works or doesnt for what I want to do


another way is magazines they help alot


but the most important thing is just play around with it, practice makes perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment