Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make-up/foundation brands/ideas for mixed-race(White, Asian, Black) HELP:.D?

My undertones are about 60% yellow and green, with the rest equally red/pink and orange. (English, Jamaican, Irish, Indian, Scottish, Iranian, Welsh.) I live in the U.K and my skin isn't exactly radiant, i'm quite pale considering, which makes finding the right foundation even harder.





I have tried all make-up brands available in the U.K. I'm sure i could find closest to my color in India or Japan... Ahhh. Help.


Does anyone know how i could buy Sheido foundation without having to travel to London or Japan?


The closest Estee Lauder has to a green/yellow base is Angelina Jolie's color.


What else could i do?Make-up/foundation brands/ideas for mixed-race(White, Asian, Black) HELP:.D?
I don't know if this would help.. but I use Maybellines Dream Mousse ';Dream Satin Liquid';..


it works amazing..


I think you can order it online too


Hope I could help !!:)
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment