Monday, August 23, 2010

How to make make up foundation/powder less obvious in the sunlight?

I wear foundation to even out my skin tone and hide the flaws. I usually just spread the foundation over my face evenly with sunlight streaming through my window blinds. Sometimes, I even put foundation on right outside with a mirror. Then, I put powder on to set it and to take away shine.





To the point: The problem is, you can always see the foundation on my face in the natural sunlight. It's not that I cake it on, you can just tell. Any tips or ways on how to make it less obvious?





pleeeeease =\How to make make up foundation/powder less obvious in the sunlight?
Buy those little make-up sponge wedge things.. then dab some foundation on your face.. wet the sponge completely.. squeeze the water out, and then use the damp sponge to spread the foundation on your face.





I had the same problem and that's what I did.


Hope this helps! =]How to make make up foundation/powder less obvious in the sunlight?
laura geller sells the same kind of air brush and air brush tools as professional make up artist do and it's not expensive it's like 30$ for the make up and air brush so it's a really good deal and i'm almost 100% sure you won't be able to tell your wearing foundation if you air brush make up on your face
That means you have the wrong shade on the shade should blend with your skin tone not just sit on it. Is your shade honestly to light or to dark? You should go to a department store and choose a good natural looking foundation and have them choose the correct shade for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment