Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make up foundation?

I stopped using liquid foundation a long time ago because it looks cakey but powder dosent give much coverage. I ike the liquid/powder mix(i think from Max Faxtor) but anyways, can you name a good foundation that wont look cakey?Make up foundation?
I use a compact powder foundation by Shiseido with SPF 15 which is kind of in between foundation and powder. It's lightweight but gives you more coverage than powder and doesn't look like you have anything on your face like foundation.





Ever since I found this, I've been using it for years. I guarantee you'll love it.Make up foundation?
Try ID Bare Essentical's. It's all powder make-up and it looks great. You can buy it at Ulta (if you have one near you). The have a starter kit that's great %26amp; it has an instructional video.
I love Merle Norman's tinted moisturizer.
I use liquid Max Factor Lasting Coverage - It's great for evenings!





A good day one is Benefit Playstick but that's quite expensive!
You should always use liquid them powder to seal it. But if you dont like liquid anymore I have used MAC Studio Tech , Studio Fix, or Full Coverage.
I buy the liquid to powder foundation sold by Mary K %26amp; Avon - it's perfect!
dream mouss is amazing it not liqidy but its not really powdery either and it look so smooth and flawless
Maybelline Mousse makeups are excellant. They also have a great bronzer. Very good coverage and you do not feel like you have alot of makeup on at all.
Maybelline Pure Makeup. If you find the right shade, you can't even tell its there. But usually to avoid oilyness i put a very light invisible power on. Usually covergirl, and it covers up an cakiness or oil. :]
I use the I.D Bare Minerals.. and love it! It comes with a video to teach you how to use it correctly and it looks amazing plus its good for your skin..Its $60 for the starter kit (2 skin colors, an all over warmth, mineral veil, and 3 brushes!).. thats really not bad.. i used to by foundation every month/month and a half.. and i only buy ONE of the powders every 3 to 4 months. Plus after the starter kit its only $25 so its really not that expensive.. If your not into powders then try MACs tech studio foundations..i used that for a few years its a liquid powder in one.. love it..but like i said i bought it often and it was $35.
Revlon Colorstay is brilliant, so natural, blends into your complexion and yet covers imperfections really well. For the summer dab some Revlon Skinlights on your cheekbones and browbones to catch the light, it will give your skin a lovely healthy glow.


I don't know if you've heard of Isadora make-up, but they have a fab foundation called Velvet Touch. I got some samples in the chemist a while back and just decided to use one this morning, I was surprised how natural and dewy it looked and I loved the colour. I didn't feel as if I was wearing make-up either, it was so light and breathable. Check it out


http://www.isadora.com/default.asp?group鈥?/a>
I use this and I like it. Plus, Chanel just came out with this new foundation. This foundation replaced the other multi-vitamin liquid foundation that they had discontinued a few months ago.





http://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd鈥?/a>
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment