Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make up foundation help!?

Okay so I can't decide between Maybelline Mineral Power and Maybelline Matte Mousse. Which one looks better, lasts longer, and gives a fresh look? My skin type is normal and beige.


Please help!Make up foundation help!?
I do not use Maybelline but as a beauty consultant, I can tell you that Mary Kay's medium coverage liquid foundation is the best.





It gives a flawless look and protects your skin while doing it. The foundation is creamy and you barely need a dime size drop to cover your entire face.





Powdered foundation usually go on after liquid foundation just to give it a luminous finishing look. It does not stay on as long as liquid foundation.Make up foundation help!?
The Powder Definalty! I use it, can you see my skin?





Here look at the backround pictures


http://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyByDany鈥?/a>
mineral pownder- its better for ur skin
Powder. But Lorells Better..
Mineral Powder is always best for the ';fresh look';. And it's better for your skin. I hear rave reviews on Bare Minerals!

No comments:

Post a Comment