Monday, August 23, 2010

4 the GIRLS: Can anyone sugguest a great make up foundation?

I'm looking for a foundation that one, gives great coverage and covers blemeshis well but without that cakey look, I prefere liquid foundation, but any will do.





Department store brand wise not over the counter drug-store please!





I have a special event coming up so I need the suggestions.





Thanks ;D4 the GIRLS: Can anyone sugguest a great make up foundation?
I have Maybelline Mineral Power %26amp; I absolutely LOVE it! It's water proof and there's no streaks if you get the right shade. It's great for everday use and makes your skin flawless. It doesn't make your skin break out like others do. It's usually $8 and worth every penny!4 the GIRLS: Can anyone sugguest a great make up foundation?
MAC studio fix is great. It is easy to blend and last a long time. I use the SPF 50 primer and it doesn't make my skin greasy. I work for 10 hours a night, and at the end of night my face looks just as I first put it on! It doesn't go on ';too much'; if you use a light hand. People might just be used to using more product because with other brands you use a bigger amount. I have the Duo Fibre brush and it blends it even on your face.
Ben Nye products are really good, excellent coverage but still blends seamlessly.


They have great products for events/everyday use as well as for theater use.





Just be sure to get the right shade for your skin tone, and blend well!


Also be sure to cleanse and moisturize well before and after use.
Revlon Custom Creations works great. It's really easy to find your shade since there are 5 shades in each bottle. You just turn a dial at the top and test it out to get the shade that you want. I can sweat and sweat in this makeup and it DOES NOT come off. Just wear a light layer of powder foundation (anything from Cover Girl should work) over it so that it can settle and not look cakey.
I use Revlon New Complexion One Step Foundation and love it. It's a mixture of a liquid and a powder. It doesn't feel heavy and is oil free. It's found at the drug-store but I think it's great.
mac make-up foundation
mac is so awesome.
loreal tru match

No comments:

Post a Comment