Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Make Up (Foundation) Help!?

I don't know if my last question went through or not.


Basically, I need help finding a good foundation.


My skin is nice in the AM and then like 30 mins after I put make up on it gets all gross and oily.


It needs to be non comedogenic and mattifying.





Please help. I'm desperate to find something!Make Up (Foundation) Help!?
My skin is the same way and i hate it! I have always used really thick foundations and then used the powder to clear up the oil. NOW... I have found Sheer Cover and I love it. It doesnt clogs my pores and it is non-comedogenci. Because Sheer Cover is all powder I use oil blotting sheets to clear up the oil and it works great. I only need to reapply onceMake Up (Foundation) Help!?
girl get yourself some bare escentuals. trust me on this one.





after you moisturize, use the prime time foundation primer. follow that with the foundation and bisque concealer, sweep on some mineral veil and you're good to go. i have the oiliest skin ever and i still look great (if a tad shiny) at the end of the day when before my makeup would turn into a mess.





for touch ups throughout the day, you can bring some mineral veil with a kabuki or take the easy way out and use plain pressed powder. for that i'm a big fan of l'oreal true match powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment