Saturday, August 21, 2010

When in the make-up process do I put on foundation primer?

I know it's like this:





moisutrize


primer


foundation/concealer


concealer/foundation





people have different ways of doing the last two..





however...I'd like to buy tinted moisturizer. Would you reccomend it? I'm sort of confused because tinted moisturizer has foundation in it, so should I put my primer on twice or something? Or should I just stick with a normal moisturizer?When in the make-up process do I put on foundation primer?
no way! haha! all that stuff is awful. I hate the way they advertise these days. moisturizer with spf is an amazing natural adhesive for makeup. conceal 1st, then blend and apply foundation. 1-2-3!!When in the make-up process do I put on foundation primer?
First of all, you left out a very important step - sunscreen with at least


30 SPF. This should be a daily part of your make-up routine. Then


go with your moisturizer, but unless you opt for the tinted one, you could actually skip this step since the sunscreen is moisturizing. Then


your primer. If you opt for the tinted moisturizer, you could replace your foundation. The concealer should come before your foundation as


sometimes the foundation needs to cover the concealer. They usually


are not the exact shade so the foundation which is an all-over step would be last.


I would suggest that you try your own routine and see what feels and


looks right on you. Be your own person and find a look that you are


happy with and stick with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment