Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make Up, Foundation Issue!?

I have really blotchy skin, lots of blemishes, dry patches, and dark circles under my eyes.





I'd like to cover all those things with make up, but I can't find one that looks natural. I have bare minerals, but I can't get it to not look powdery and sink into the creases around my eyes.





I wash my face twice a day, tone, moisturize, and medicate where needed.





It also seems like no matter what kind of foundation I use, it highlights all the fuzz on my face. I'm not hairy, just a little fuzzy. I don't think I'm the only one!





Any suggestions on what make up I should use or a new technique I should try?Make Up, Foundation Issue!?
If it highlights the fuzz, then you're either using the wrong foundation, or you need to epilate.





Now, don't use Bare Escentuals. It's not that great of a product. Instead, invest in a high quality concealer (salmon) for your dark circles and maybe a green concealer for red areas. Since you have dryness issues, don't use a powder or mousse foundation. Use a liquid, probably a high end formula as you need coverage but don't want to clog pores. Skip the powder, it just makes you look cakey and accentuates dryness.





If all else fails, perhaps get a facial and consult with a beautician/dermatologist about better products to use.Make Up, Foundation Issue!?
first you might want to try switching up you face wash/ toner/ moisturizer you might also want to add in an eye cream and you might also want to exfoliate it will hellp to get rid of the dry dead skin cells and will help your moisturizer soak into the skin better.. (moisturizers molecules are too big to be absorbed by the eye tissue.) a consultation with a makeup artist can help they can show you what to use to help even out your skin tone and help you to pick out the right foundation for your skintype/colour etc.
Honestly,


If your skin is like that then use your cover up like you are, just limit it and spread it around more. Use a different brush...it's not the powder most of the time. Also wear makeup around your eyes...make your natural features stand out more and the less they'll look at your eyes :)


-chelle
Use a foundation primer and a different brush.
i would try Prescriptives foundation!


It works well for me!


:)
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
u need to go to M-A-C and get a free make over they will help u there products are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment