Monday, August 23, 2010

MAC MAKE UP FOUNDATION COLOR QUESTION?

Okay so theres Oprah and theres kelly rowland..Im in the middle far as complexion goes. I recently went to MAC in Macy's to get their studio fix fluid, and the girl who worked there said that i was nw 50 after applying it to my jaw line. problem is, i think that i am a little lighter than that. Somebody told me that if I look at my veins, and the green or blue, then that means I have gold/yellowish undertones, which means I should be NC which are slightly ligher than NW. What do you think or know about this? please help me out, thanks.


MAC MAKE UP FOUNDATION COLOR QUESTION?
The vein trick isn't always accurate. I'm sure the makeup artist probably got the NW part right, but you may be more like NW40. They also have a few in between shades in some foundations like NW43 or NW47 in the Studio Fix Fluid. I say just go back to Macy's and try them out. Swipe a few on your cheek down do your jawline and see which blends in best :)MAC MAKE UP FOUNDATION COLOR QUESTION?
If you say your in between Oprah and kelly rowland than I agree nw50 is way too dark. I would say probably nw30 or nw35. Remember they don't always match it exactly so you can't take their word for it. Take a foundation you already use match it up with the mac foundation. Pick the one that come closes to the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment