Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend MAC make-up? Especially foundation and concealer?

i absolutely love mac's studio mist foundation. its a lightweight liquid foundation delivered in a vaporised mist. spray onto hand or palette, then apply with a brush. allows enough distribution and blend time to ensure a flawless finish. i find it to be really long wearing and i can wear it all day without needing to re-apply it. the coverage is sheer-to-medium so if you need bit more coverage i would highly reccomend studio fix.





studio fix is a powder and foundation in one that combines good coverage with ease of application. designed to be used dry, the powder and pigments create a matte, velvety texture. it allows the skin to breathe and doesnt clog pores. it is available in a wide range of colours so you should be able to find one that suits your skin. i apply with a brush but it can also be applied with a sponge or a powder puff.





as for concealers i would reccomend their studio finish SPF 35 for the summer. again, its lightweight and creamy and provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. another bonus is that its water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-blemishgenic. you only need a tiny amount which mean it lasts for ages.





in regards to their other products, my beauty stable is mac's primer. its a fluid lotion that calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. it also improves the look and application of foundation or powder. if i only had to reccomend one product it would be this.





i also love their tinted lipglass and their brushes. their mascara is the best ever!! in fact i love everything by mac that i have tried. its a little expensive but worth every penny.





hope this helps


xCan anyone recommend MAC make-up? Especially foundation and concealer?
I use MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation. NW is for cooler more yellow toned skin, NC is for pinkish undertones.


As for concealer I use Select-cover up, for eyelashes Pro Lash, As for eyeshadow, the combinations are endless, But as for the brushes I would advise investing into some, it really makes a difference.Can anyone recommend MAC make-up? Especially foundation and concealer?
I recommend MAC highly. I use all MAC products, the foundation and concealer are great.





I use the ';Studio Finish'; concealer, and ';Studio Fix'; foundation.





I've never been disappointed with any MAC products, and they have a great recylcing program - bring in 6 empty plastic MAC containers and get a free lipstick!
I started using their Studio Finish concealer a couple of months ago - it's the best I've ever used for spots and marks, but not too good for under the eyes (it's a bit heavy/dry).





The shade (NW20) is perfect for me, but NW20 in MAC's other concealers doesn't seem to match as well, so the shades obviously vary a bit depending on which you buy.





I think it's fairly good value for money and my skin seems to have improved since using it. I'd definitely recommend it.
CONCEALER:


Studio Finish SPF 35


Studio Stick Concealer





FOUNDATION:


Studio Fix


Full Coverage


Select Moisture Blend SPF 15








I love them all!! %26lt;3
oh gosh, i hear mac was so good and this and that...but i tried it a foundation, and it was so crapy, so obvious on my skin omg..my friend's freind worked there n told me that the macis bad for you wen u get older?..idk if its true but sounds true lol. but the eye-shadows r good..but idk why the foundation was so bad..maybe its juss me? or i got the wrong one..but ya..im sticking to loreal or jane


theyre much better for me
MAC cosmetics are great. I cant say I have tried the concealer, but the foundations really work and cater for the needs of your skin. Try the Studio Moisture Cream as well- works a treat before applying the foundation!
MAC is heavy and thick and does cause many break outs and clogged pores. I do not recommend it AT ALL it is a total waste of good money.
I can certainly vouch for MAC's mascara....LOVE IT!!!! I am looking forward to trying other MAC products.
MAC makeup works great, their products are quality

No comments:

Post a Comment