Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make up foundation questions!?

I use the maybeline mineral powder


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>


I use the lightest color so you can probably see I'm pretty darn pale and proud of it!





I want to use like a concerler or something under my foundation to keep my face looking a little smother and less porus and bumpy, I have mild acne and break out every once in a while. I also have sorta oily skin, not bad enough were I have to like blot it non stop but bad enough to notice when I don't were foundation.





Also I'm up for sugestions on new foundation to!Make up foundation questions!?
Try using an oil-free primer before applying any other makeup. It makes your makeup go on more smoothly and evenly, and your makeup will last much longer. Then use a concealer designed for use with skin prone to breakouts. I love shopping at Sephora. The sales people will steer you to the right products without pushing a particular brand. They will show you how to apply the makeup, and you can see exactly how it looks. So, you won't waste money guessing at products that might look good at the drugstore. With foundation, you definitely want to go outside and look at it in natural lighting. They will even give you samples to be sure before you buy. I love Bare Esceuntials mineral powder~ it won't clog your pores and covers skin imperfections really well.Make up foundation questions!?
It's not more make up you need. If you wear make up daily, you should be washing your face daily.


I use Neutrogena face wash which really helps keep my skin smooth and (most of the time) pimple-free! Almost any day you wear make up (apart from JUST eye shadow, lip gloss, etc. {stuff that covers a big portion of the face}) you should wash your face before you go to bed.


My sister says that you SHOULD wash your face at LEAST once a day, but that could just be an over exaggeration. I don't know!
The maybelline concealer is pretty good. Great coverage. And maybe you should try revlon colorstay and l'Oreal. They're pretty good. Go to www.makeupalley.com they have reviews on all brands of makeup.





Hope i helped!
revlon colorstay foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment