Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make-Up - Foundation?

Can Anyone tell me what is the best foundation recommended that :





*Last Long


*Gives an over all long lasting equal look .


*Dose not go patchy


*Covers up blotches


*Doesn't not look shinny looks natural !


*At a good reasonable price ( I don't really want to pay the earth for one )


*I'm not really Keen on water based once they not great for my skin but i don't mind if if they are worth trying them out if they are good he he .





Te he sound like i am asking for the perfect one ha ha !


But could you tell me what once or one is the best to use .








My skin


*is not really greasy


*can get dry


*it can come up in a rash if i use some produces


* Gets sports sometimes worst than other times .





Really be grateful for the help


thank you


xxxMake-Up - Foundation?
I use a really lovely tinted moisturiser by Benefit. Very light and easy to apply. Natural looking and doesn't look as though you are wearing muchMake-Up - Foundation?
Lancome or mac or covergirl
boots do a great range called no 17 but your best bet is to go to your local chemist they might give you a free makeover and than you could judge for yourself everybody is different and what works on one person may not on another
The first time in my life I have broken down and bought a department store brand makeup and I couldn't be happier. I finally get what everyone is talking about when they say department store brands are better the drug store brands. The diffrence is amazing! I just recently started using MAC Studio Fix foundation. It is about $25 a bottle, but I find I don't go through it as fast. A little goes a long way where as when I was using drug store brands I had to use alot more to get the coverage I want and need to blend and cover all my imperfections. Plus it seems to control oil much better when I use it with the blot powder. I only have to touch up 2-3 times instead of 5-6. Good luck!
I use some kinda gorgeous by Benefit that does the trick for me
try laura mercier's foundations... google it
Hi, I've done a lot of work that involves make up and I am very fussy. The best thing for you to do is try a makeup called Kanebo. It is excellent. I have been using it since the age of 18 and now I'm 39. There is also Smash box which is excellent too. I must be honest it is the way you apply it. always cleanse your face and foundations are really applied by using a brush, this does help. I hope it helps you a little bit
i use TRU BLEND by covergirl...
I love the mousse foundations they are light cover well and stay put for hours, i know a lot of comapanys do them but i really like Rimmel or Avon
Hi, my skin without makeup is red and blotchy and dry in some areas.





I use Clinique gentle light makeup foundation followed by clinique gentle light powder. It is very moisturing and light, goes on really easily, makes your skin glow and makes you look as fresh as a daisy covering up spots, blemishes, redness and patchiness.





it doesnt make you look shiny, it makes you glow. everyone has noticed what a difference it makes. before i was using number 17 which is frankly crap.





i recommend clinique.





Its the creme de la creme, my dear!
you should try covergirl
Try the Covergirl Liquid foundation
If you have mabyeline use their infalliable foundation,


It's like exactly what you want,


cos my foundation use to fade %26amp; stuff but that's amazing,


it doesn't rub off etc, and it looks fresh all day, it's not shiny %26amp; comes in a good selection of colours =]


xo
I'd try Revlons Colorstay, the thing with foundation is you have to test it to see if it suits youe skin.


Also Bourjois's ones are really good.
Try Markay(:
My daughter and I use KMS Mineral Essentials. It is an all natural mineral makeup and free of irritants. My daughter has acne and this product has actually helped her skin heal. Our dermatologist said it was the zinc oxide in the ingredients. I use it because it makes my skin look flawless. I get a lot of compliments! There is a lot of mineral makeup out there, but most of them contain bismuth, talc or some type of rice powder. You will certainly want to stay away from those ingredients. I used to use Bare Minerals for years but found KMS works just as well and it doesn't break the bank! Check out KMS when you can. We love it, and find that we get a lot more product for the price! They have their own website and I think they still sell some of their product on Ebay for even less!


Good luck to you!


KC
USE MAC


STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER $ 14.50


W/ BRUSH #194 $18.50





STUDIO FIX FLUID (FOUNDATION) $25.00


W/BRUSH #187 $ 42.00





STUDIO FIX PRESSED POWDER $25.00


W/BRUSH #182 $ 45.00





BLOT POWDER $ 20.00





IF APPLIED RIGHT IT WILL LOOK PERFECT...
Mineral makeup is best in my opinion. It is a powder which some don't like, however just mix a dash of it with your facial moisturizer for a great liquid foundation that is good for your skin! Mineral makeup very natural, has awesome wear-ability, is non-comedogenic, and is oil free, but please think twice before using products with bismuth oxychloride in them, like Bare Minerals (aka Bare Escentuals) and Sheer Cover. These companies include bismuth oxychloride as a filler, and it is not at all recommended for sensitive skin, it can cause itchiness, rashes, and can actually aggravate skin problems further in some cases! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction including intense itch, large blotchy patches of redness, and break outs! After that i looked into LAMinerals which is bismuth free, but didn't go with them since they put silk powder (';discarding'; the worms that make the silk) and other weird ingredients like magnesium, and calcium into their makeup... Common sense told me the more ingredients, the higher the risk of blocked pores, break outs, and allergic reactions...





I then found this makeup and have been using it for 3 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundation colors (way more then the competitors!) and 5 different finishing powders, choose the one for you skin type! Plus they have over 45 eye shadows! It really works well! Plus they are also MUCH cheaper then the 'big' name companies, and they're cruelty free and totally VEGAN (animal by-product free)!





They offer free shipping to the Continental US!





http://Simply-Minerals.com
Covergirl is really good.
liquid foundation by lancome mixed with some cliniq lotion.





Patch some of the lancome powder on to finish it and it looks like you don't even have makeup on!
Try dream matt mouse from maybeline new york.





It blends really easily





It's resonably priced





It lasts





It doesn't seem to make your face seem dry, but, I also use a moisturiser before hand to protect my skin that little bit more
bare essentials make up works amazing. it makes you look like you have naturally clear skin. if you go to ulta ask them about it %26amp; they'll give you a make over with it for free. the starter kits around 60 $ but its well worth it ;]
The foundation Bare Minerals/Bare Essentials is really good. My cousin in college uses it all the time. She put it on my face, and it covered up my little pimples on my chin. It really works!!! I does kinda give your face a little more glow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment